Thinking about doing this......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaw520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
130d1520393968-move-bumper-opinions-needed-classic.jpg
I couldnt find a pic of the exact one that Im considering,... But it basically this one above with a single 2.5" bull bar, (instead of the 3pc 1.5" in the pic), and also with 3" round openings on the lower valance. MOVE BUMPERS are a DIY kit,..or as they call it WIY (weld it yourself) kit. The kit above is around $600. Ive been wanting an offroad bumper for some time but the prefabs one that I like are close to $2k. So this is a very affordable option if your handy with a welder,...and I am. Ive already sent them an email with my request,.. so we shall see.

Last edited:

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldnt find a pic of the exact one that Im considering,... But it basically this one above with a single 2.5" bull bar, (instead of the 3pc 1.5" in the pic), and also with 3" round openings on the lower valance. MOVE BUMPERS are a DIY kit,..or as they call it WIY (weld it yourself) kit. The kit above is around $600. Ive been wanting an offroad bumper for some time but the prefabs one that I like are close to $2k. So this is a very affordable option if your handy with a welder,...and I am. Ive already sent them an email with my request,.. so we shall see.

YAASSSSS!!!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Did you look at the Iron Cross one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n