Thinking about 26" wheels need help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm re-bagging my yukon to lay frame and I was thinking about going with 24s but looking at prices I seen I could get a great set of 26s for the same or a couple extra bills more. Problem I'm having is, some sites for 05 yukons I can't look at 26" wheels and tires so I'm curious to know if that's a sign of "do not" do this or just the site playing it safe, I kinda figure it's alil of both and I know there are afew guys laying frame on 26s. Questions for them:

Do they regret it?
How's the ride?
Do they drive it everyday or just a show vehicle?
What should I pay attention to if I decide to go with 26s?

Thanks guys,
Shaun

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Young28.

If you buy off the shelf wheels you will need to setup your bag work for them, if you buy custom billets you can buy them to fit your bag work :imo:

OP
OP
Y

Yukon-ya

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't see billets in a size 26" and the shop that's re-doing everything pretty much will be gutting it and what not. These will be "filler" wheels for afew yrs tell I decide on, 2-3 piece wheel but I'm thinking about 26x10-10.5 +32 or +22

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We did answer it. You will probably not find a perfect 26" off the shelf wheel so use the companies mentioned and you will get a perfect fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510