They said it shouldn't be done...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have been looking at building a prerunner for a while. I started my research on some sites and was told not to do it with my 95 2 door yukon. I decided to go ahead and start it any way. It will be a slow project but I am going to be jumping in soon. I have new motor and tranny in already. after taxes I am going to be ordering some **** racing seats. I am still deciding on the suspension i am going with. I am going to be doing a seat metal interior. My goal is to make a daily driver capable of running out at glammis. So at first it wont be crazy, but its my first project. I will start with pictures tomorrow. Any input would be greatly appreciated as the project goes on.

steamroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is yours 2wd or 4wd? Here's a few pics of a 2wd I have saved. Anything's possible with enough time, effort and money. Good luck

85cfb01a.gif
d2325cbc.gif
96b7644e.gif

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that hoe is fuggin awesome! they make the pre runner front clips and rear flared fenders for the 2 door hoes. i don't have a link to the site anymore... damn!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
heres a few pictures i had saved of the "kit" thats available for the two doors, still no luck on the link or name though.

pic04.gif
pic03.gif
pic02.gif
pic_main.gif

OP
OP
Y

yukon95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Those look awesome! Mine is 4wd and i am going to keep it that way until I have another 4wd truck. so that is going to be the hardest part doing the suspension up front. i have found the front fenders i want from glassworks.

@steamroller. Where did you get that bumper or did you make that custom? I am just starting to look for one of those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900