The Next Episode!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wendal

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After acquiring several parts over the last couple of months, finally did some work today on my birthday. Coincidentally, the Denali's 1 year anniversary. Installed the AT 4 petals, 360 camera button cluster and Boost Auto's arm rest charger. Also got a dent removed from my passenger rear door last week. I have an under hood led light strip to install still, and I think I'm going to put the spacers back on the wheels soon; I want that look back, and new rims are not in the budget, at least right now. May have to remove the front mud flaps though or figure out where the rub is and cut.
IMG20220712092708.jpgIMG20220712094006.jpgIMG20220712153558.jpg

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Respectfully, your dashmat did not stop the 'notorious' crack from happening, you just got lucky so far. But your cracks are coming, it's just a matter of time. I'm very OCD, and even my 09
Tahoe LTZ dash cracked. This is even after years of adding foam support to the weak areas.

2007-2012 or so.... You are GUARANTEED to have dash cracks at some point. 2013-2014 is supposedly the dash to get, but I have seen members say even those crack too.
my 13 is cracked on the passenger side

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2013 has cracks on the dash. Have Ben there for a long time. Probably the worst cosmetic issue on the truck. I epoxied in a few spots to stop the cracks. Randomly one began in anothe spot and ran. Boo!!

Glad yours has cooperated for so long.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After acquiring several parts over the last couple of months, finally did some work today on my birthday. Coincidentally, the Denali's 1 year anniversary. Installed the AT 4 petals, 360 camera button cluster and Boost Auto's arm rest charger. Also got a dent removed from my passenger rear door last week. I have an under hood led light strip to install still, and I think I'm going to put the spacers back on the wheels soon; I want that look back, and new rims are not in the budget, at least right now. May have to remove the front mud flaps though or figure out where the rub is and cut.
View attachment 374962View attachment 374963View attachment 374964
So by replacing that button assembly, you now have quick access to 360 cam? Plug and play?

OP
OP
wendal

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So by replacing that button assembly, you now have quick access to 360 cam? Plug and play?
Yep! I got the idea, and asked the same question in another thread:

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! I got the idea, and asked the same question in another thread:

Sweet, thanks! My AT4 doesn't have start/stop(dummy button), so I wonder if it will still work. This will be a great little upgrade if it does.

OP
OP
wendal

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, thanks! My AT4 doesn't have start/stop(dummy button), so I wonder if it will still work. This will be a great little upgrade if it does.
It was plug and play, so I'm guessing so. There are multiple iterations of the button bank. See if there is one without the autostart button...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255