the lights on the bottom of the mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody have a write up or tips on how to get these to stay on at night? i was gonna get my multimeter and figure it out but i decided to see what yal would have to say first before i go around my elbow to get to my ass lol. also yal got any opinions on y or y not to do it? thanks in advance

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a running light?

If yes, I've seen it and it looks a bit silly when coming down the road. Those lights cast light sideways to the ground for more a walk up type illumination as that's their intention. They come off looking like a bad attempt at neons, only a spotty version.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Well I upgraded mine to very powerful LEDs and would like them to be on at night if possible :)

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I upgraded mine to very powerful LEDs and would like them to be on at night if possible :)

what kind of leds? i have been thinking about doing that! do they make a reasonable difference? pics would be great:)

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

As a running light?

If yes, I've seen it and it looks a bit silly when coming down the road. Those lights cast light sideways to the ground for more a walk up type illumination as that's their intention. They come off looking like a bad attempt at neons, only a spotty version.

good point i didnt think about that i hate neons

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont no about were u live but NY cops thats a NO NO they whould tickit the shit out of u

i live in south georgia the popo down here probably dont even know its illegal.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

ticket*

why would you want them on at night?

i like lights :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesj82