thanks tony (norcal ss)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
got my 3-5+ djm lower arms and bell tech rear springs and more from this guy!!! thanks for the quick responses, answering questions on christmas eve, and getting the parts out to me so fast. pics after its all installed:) thanks again bro, and happy new years!!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
got my 3-5+ djm lower arms and bell tech rear springs and more from this guy!!! thanks for the quick responses, answering questions on christmas eve, and getting the parts out to me so fast. pics after its all installed:) thanks again bro, and happy new years!!!

anytime man thats what im here for.

OP
OP
98crewcab

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
alrighty Tony. Loved the kit. here are the before and afters....
ed0415e8.gif
4a7efe65.gif

just cell phone pics for now. was getting late and I still need to lift the torsions a bit to level it out before the alignment tomorrow. How much can I expect the rear springs to settle? and the kit was great. only gripes were the nuts here and there that didnt match up. the front lower shock bolts are fine thread and came with coarse thread nuts. and the stock bolts wont fit through the control arm hole.....and the sway bar lower link ends came with a nut that was the same size as the lower link bolts. (slightly too big for the bolt, but held temporarily because of the nylock) other than that, was a very well put together kit. I really appreciate your presence here big "T". Thank you, wife is SUPER happy with her new lowered ride:)

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
alrighty Tony. Loved the kit. here are the before and afters....
ed0415e8.gif
4a7efe65.gif

just cell phone pics for now. was getting late and I still need to lift the torsions a bit to level it out before the alignment tomorrow. How much can I expect the rear springs to settle? and the kit was great. only gripes were the nuts here and there that didnt match up. the front lower shock bolts are fine thread and came with coarse thread nuts. and the stock bolts wont fit through the control arm hole.....and the sway bar lower link ends came with a nut that was the same size as the lower link bolts. (slightly too big for the bolt, but held temporarily because of the nylock) other than that, was a very well put together kit. I really appreciate your presence here big "T". Thank you, wife is SUPER happy with her new lowered ride:)

front looks like you let the stock keys down to much crank em up looks like a 4 inch plus drop in front.

the nut issue ill look into also. SHoot me a cost on how much you spent on nuts/bolts to make it work ill refund you and im sorry about that.

IN rear you cut the bracket off the frame completly correct?

OP
OP
98crewcab

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lol, yea, just over 4" up front. the keys are resting on the stops....bolts just snug up to the key. got late. tomorrow I plan to tighten them up a bit to get it level. and I didn't cut the rear bumpstop brackets off yet, another tomorrow gig. Dont worry about the cost of the nuts, just thought Id mention it so it was right for the next guy. I had stuff lying around i could use, but not everyone does:) I will get better pics for ya tomorrow, once its level, and aligned, with the digi cam, not the cell phone....lol

the red stops you sent in the manila envelope, were those for the rear? once I cut off the existing ones? left the stock stops in the front as its not even close to them.....

OP
OP
98crewcab

98crewcab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
awesome, good to know. didn't even check to see if it was resting on it. prob would have seen it in the morn. Thanks for all your support bro. will cut it off before I level it, then off to the alignment shop, WOO HOO!!!!!!!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
crank the front to about 32.75 from ground to fenderlip that will be about 2.75-3 inche lower than stock in front then in rear cut that bracket off and drive for abotu 10 miles just to get them settled in and then you will be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts