Texas direct auto for newer tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ok I've been looking very hard for the right deal. Live in phx checking all dealers and Craigslist ads in az co and ca.

Seems ca has some for a few grand cheaper than in my local area. I would be willing to buy and drive 6 hours if it was a good deal.

In the back of my head though I see all these good deals on eBay for a car I can't physically see. I know I know.

All eBay reviews are good (odd) but a Google search shows some bad reviews. But when I look on other forums Corvette and some truck ones the majority is they had a good deal and were happy buying online.

Does anyone have any feedback. Maybe some one who has seen these cars In person?

My father bought a range rover several years ago online bit couldn't remember who through. He had issues mechanically but believes it is from being a range.

Also I would be able to buy a car still in bumper to bumper when I could not locally as the miles are to high. I will be getting a warranty either way but it would be nice.

sent from my thunderbolt

Sheriff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas Direct has a tremendous selection of Tahoes and Yukons. They are just like any other car dealer, they're gonna have good cars and bad cars. Even they may not be able to tell the difference. Review the Carfax and speak to a salesperson in person by phone. Ask the salesperson to take a legal pad out and to make note of any visible flaws on the body and interior. Pictures don't always show dents and scratches.

Based upon their eBaY feedback alone, I would not be afraid to buy from them myself. I'm sure they have a few dissatisfied customers, but doesn't every dealership in the country?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

ps - if you bid on anything from Texas Direct, make sure you pay attention to what you are buying. Namely 2 wheel drive versus 4 wheek drive. I found the perfect Tahoe there recently and was ready to pounce on it. At the last second I noticed it was not a 4 wheel drive.

OP
OP
T

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys I was some what surprised by your responses to be honest. How are you liking the ride you bought from them. Can you pm me some info on how your process worked and what you would do or not do.

Kinda excited I heard I can pay like fifty bucks to have an inspector go look at a car.

sent from my thunderbolt

OP
OP
T

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you be comfortable buying without looking in person.

sent from my thunderbolt

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard nothing but good things about them and they have great prices!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you be comfortable buying without looking in person.

sent from my thunderbolt

we purchased our suburban from a dealer in Los Angeles sight unseen, except for photos. We paid $150.00 for a 3rd party appraiser to go over to the dealer and ensure everything worked, no issues with paint, frame, or body, do a VIN history check, and take a BOATLOAD of photos inside and out. Well worth the money...

We bought it and had it shipped from CA to NC. Took 3 weeks from the time of purchase to the day of delivery.

I wouldn't bat an eye at a good deal sight unseen. The 3rd Party Appraiser was the clincher.

OP
OP
T

thirsty1258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Can I ask how did the tax work with you being in anoyher state. I surely will get am inspector to take a look at the car.

Also do you have that dealers info still?

sent from my thunderbolt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonMSavannah