Tennessee trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I just got back from Tennessee on a last min business trip. I have to say Chattanooga is a nice place but the vehicles there are in amazing shape. There was a ton of dealers so I stopped to have a look at a few Taho's. Well I was is shock how cheep and how nice of shape they were in. 03 with lots of options $2000. I know where my next vehicle will be coming from. It's only a 12 hr road trip.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. Seems a little cheap, but if you say it's good then that's awesome.

Wick3d

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live in Michigan and go down south about 2 -3 times a year for business. In September I'm going to bring one back with me. Not sure if it's going to be a Yukon or Denali but one is coming home with me :D

OP
OP
#1taho

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I live in Michigan and go down south about 2 -3 times a year for business. In September I'm going to bring one back with me. Not sure if it's going to be a Yukon or Denali but one is coming home with me :D
Right on keep us posted.

bpcopeland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I live near Nashville and the market here is a little thin and overpriced in my opinion. I bought my Tahoe in Atlanta. I found a better deal from keeping an eye out on Craigslist there.

OP
OP
#1taho

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I was in Chattanooga a week ago. In an industrial area. The was alot of used car lots, everything was cheep and in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk