Temp/Compass not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlenderWizard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe, and the temp/compass display in my rearview does not work. All the other crap in the mirror works, but not the display. I changed mirrors, and got the same result. I pulled the original mirror apart , and all the solder joints look good. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a specific fuse that controls only the comp/temp? I've pulled all the fuses in the cab, and they're good. Everything else works. This is the last piece in the puzzle; I bought the truck n November, and everything else is fixed but this, and I don't know where to go with it now. Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, did you ever get this issue resolved? I just picked up an '03 Yukon with the same issue. I'm going to check for voltage at the connector, but not sure what else to check...

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, the SENSOR for the temp is located in front of the radiator on the frame behind the bumper ( that's where mine is located ), could be it is covered with debris. I'm thinking the sensor is double duty, JMHO, good luck.
David g..........:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo