Taillight options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to replace my taillights and third brake light with some that are blacked out. Dont have to be LED but if they are I dont want something to Euro.

Lots of options out there so its tough to know the quality of them. I had moisture issues with the ones I had on my last truck so dont want that again.

Were you bought them and

Pics if you got them

Last edited:
OP
OP
bberck

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a decent deal on some Denali Taillights so just going to run them for now.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are OEM ones and NON-OEM ones on eBay. Just be careful as to what you're buying. I'm running OEM Denalis that I got from my Chevy dealership. I saw the non-OEM ones on eBay and stayed away. Would have gotten OEM ones on eBay if I had seen any that were complete and like-new, but didn't.

OP
OP
bberck

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are OEM ones and NON-OEM ones on eBay. Just be careful as to what you're buying. I'm running OEM Denalis that I got from my Chevy dealership. I saw the non-OEM ones on eBay and stayed away. Would have gotten OEM ones on eBay if I had seen any that were complete and like-new, but didn't.

This are suppose to be OEM ( I saw the aftermarket ones as well), they wont be here till thursday so we will see.

OP
OP
bberck

bberck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are OEM lights and look alot better than the stock taillights, especially for $50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n240sxlover