Tahoe / Suburban / Yukon / CK Interior and Exterior LED Packages ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have a bi-xenon HID kit for the 2010 Yukon? I need one for my Yukon. Also does your kit comes with the wiring harness? Please send me a link if you have them. Thanks in advance!

Yes we do. Use the link below; that is for 2010+ Yukon Models and the Bi-xenon Headlight kit is listed. As for the wiring harness, if you go with out Bi-xenon (Hi and Lo) kit the harnessing is already built in to the system, so no need to purchase anything else for your headlights.

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=534_541_543_85_146_446_509

Let me know if anything else, glad to help.

Erebos

Reaction score
Thanks, I've placed an order, can't wait to have this install. Btw, are there any additional discount for our TYF forum user other than the price listed on the site?

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, I've placed an order, can't wait to have this install. Btw, are there any additional discount for our TYF forum user other than the price listed on the site?

You save 15% off your order when you use discount code "tyforum".

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Links to all LED packages are up. Some are being built as I type but they should be all up soon, if not just let us know and we can rush them if your looking to order asap.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
are the bulbs for the 00-06 tahoe interior direct plug and play??

Yes, all of our LED Bulb Packages are for the brightest bulbs available and direct swaps, we especially have already done the installs and comparisons with other bulbs so no doubt an easy swap, none of those universal kits with pads and wiring.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have the kits for all the models, we have just been swamped with adding vehicle specific ones.

I will make sure we have them up by tonight for the 99+ Tahoes.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

are any of these interior bulb kits for the 2010 tahoe? All of the kits listed on your website are for older MYs.

We have not done the newer Tahoes just yet, but we have done many of the new Yukons, just not sure if they are the same.

If you take the bulbs out and send us a photo by PM or email to [email protected] we can make sure and put up the kit asap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts