Tahoe ltz 2017 transmission temp !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mt.davis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree with Unit171 - flush your fluid more often and stay on top of it. Personally, I'd skip that mod and install a transmission cooler.

I live in FL and was constantly getting trans temps between 200-230*. I installed a Tru-Cool Max 40k (tranny cooler) on my Tahoe and it hasn't gone above 170* since. Best $120 I've ever spent.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OP, for one reason or another, does not want to modify the vehicle. At least not noticeably. Therefore, as previously answered by the OP, no deeper trans pan and not a larger/additional cooler.

OP- My only other thought on this would be if you get the dealer to add the extra trans cooler?

techbiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OP, for one reason or another, does not want to modify the vehicle. At least not noticeably. Therefore, as previously answered by the OP, no deeper trans pan and not a larger/additional cooler.

OP- My only other thought on this would be if you get the dealer to add the extra trans cooler?

To the OP- If the dealer won't add a larger trans cooler, tell them to pay for the repair when your transmission fails out of warranty.

OP
OP
T

Tariq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To the OP- If the dealer won't add a larger trans cooler, tell them to pay for the repair when your transmission fails out of warranty.
Thank You m
the problem here in Saudi Arabia The dealer will not accept add any modification or extra part which is consider Not GM OEM parts

OP
OP
T

Tariq

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

when i speak with dealer he inform me no need for extra trans cooler and this temp normal in med east and gulf area , am not happy with my dealer answer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet