Tahoe hd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def different. I dont think I would mind that the fenders don't match. Just the distraction of looking at the front end takes your eyes off the back. Nice truck!

sslimitedtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good bro something different who care's if the fenders don't match **** it !:)

1304400551-2.jpg

Last edited:

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that truck looks amazing!! Id wait to paint the grill until you white out the headlights. I think it will look awesome and you be glad you didnt change it, or it will look like garbage and you'll know for sure to change it.

I wonder what this truck would look like lifted with that front end, i bet it would look amazing. Love teh lowered stance on the rims. Whats the rim you have and what specs on them and the tire?

fred305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i was just wondering did you use the 2500hd radiator support or the tahoe one?

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful!

I'm so OCD that I could never have engine parts white.......... holy shit, I'd never stop cleaning it!

If you're ever in Austin let me know ....... I'll hook you up with a photoshoot. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99

Latest posts