Swap Escalde fenders for Yukon Tahoe Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JPS0284

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a set of new 07-14 Yukon Tahoe fenders on MP for dirt cheap and I'm curious if they would interchange on my Escalade? The body line contours look exactly like the Escalades minus the hideous fender vent, which from a mass production stand point would make sense only having to stamp a vent. I'm thinking the grill is what differentiates which headlights will fit between the 3 models? I'm hoping this is true because the fenders on my Escalade have some huge chips where the fender meets the bumper cover from excessive rubbing and it would give me an opportunity to paint both sets without a time crunch.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a set of new 07-14 Yukon Tahoe fenders on MP for dirt cheap and I'm curious if they would interchange on my Escalade? The body line contours look exactly like the Escalades minus the hideous fender vent, which from a mass production stand point would make sense only having to stamp a vent. I'm thinking the grill is what differentiates which headlights will fit between the 3 models? I'm hoping this is true because the fenders on my Escalade have some huge chips where the fender meets the bumper cover from excessive rubbing and it would give me an opportunity to paint both sets without a time crunch.

Escalade, Yukon and Tahoe all have very different fenders and are not interchangeable. You'd have to do a full front end conversion to use any of the other fenders. For the record, Suburban, Avalanche and Tahoe are the models that share the same fenders.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
The headlamp cut outs and hood tips will be different. The bumper height may be off, but not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar