Swirl marks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bigrhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to wash it by hand as much as possible but when winter comes the car wash is my only option and then swirl marks appear. Once again thanks everyone.

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I try to wash it by hand as much as possible but when winter comes the car wash is my only option and then swirl marks appear. Once again thanks everyone.

Lol I hear ya. I am researching new methods. I might do a paint correction and then go with a "coating" that is applied on top of the clear coat. Then in the winter I could use "Touchless" carwashes and won't have to worry about the chemicals removing my sealant/wax, bc the coating doesn't need to be waxed.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Car pro UK CQuartz

Or

Duragloss Enviroshield

Both are coatings and the paint needs to be corrected before applying

Paint sealants don't do much imo.....but

A good one that looks great is Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0

Great wax is Collinite 845

At the end of the day........ don't believe the "hype" of product lines. No product will guard against water spotting..... and a Polish will still be needed after a while.

Last edited:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3m perfect it wax is my favorite. It's not the deepest gloss but does really well on dark colors and goes on and comes off with ease. I have never sealed my paint. Just corrected and waxed regularly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho

Latest posts