Sup from WA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll!

Been browsing this forum for a couple years now and finally decided to become a member.

Sadly, I still do not own a tahoe but will be actively looking within the next couple months. My family is growing, so i've decided to downsize the stable and sell my project M3.

9388150896_f72cd42d27_c.jpg[/url]​

I'm not sure how I feel on the "looks" of the new tahoe, so I'll most likely be searching for a 10-14 with low mileage. I'll be creating journal of all the mods fitted and I'm a big DIYer so look for my threads!

Can anyone offer suggestions on when the best time to purchase will be? Maybe since the all new 15 is coming out, I should be really focusing my efforts during the spring?

What are some mechanical "to know abouts?" I should be asking sellers or reading up on?

TIA
-brandon

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coming out of a m3 I would advise you consider a Denali. You will appreciate the 6.2 and already be used to the mpg.

nickbaldwin86

Reaction score
sick car!

I would recommend a Yukon Denali as well (XL if you want big room)

Denali will give you the luxury and power you are used to

Wellcome

OP
OP
S

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I looked at the Denali, but I just can't seem to get past the front end... I just prefer the Tahoe headlights.

I've already got a few mods planned:
2/3 drop
24 wheels
headlight retrofit
interior trim dinoc wrap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvain_Yukon