Suburban vs Tahoe and Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fenster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

After crawling in the Denali that I asked about in another post, I was surprised regarding the lack of leg room in the third row. Now to be fair we were only in it for 2 minutes because of a time constraint. Is the middle and third rows adjustable ? My 14 year old daughter is like 5 foot 10, and her knees were to her chest... But again this could be that the third row slides back some, or the two captain chairs can move forward. Any input on this would help.

Is the only advantage to the Suburban cargo room behind the 3rd row?

Thank you in advance

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO and NO... the third row even in the XL versions aren't useful except for young kids.. as for second row leg room? never saw a problem in my Tahoe? then again i am nor is anyone in my family taller than 5'10..

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The big problem with the 3rd row in all GM suvs is the floor kinda sits high and the seats sit low...so your knees will always be up at your chest, even if you have relatively short legs. If you really need to carry anyone other than young kids back there I'd probably look elsewhere. Infinite QX56, Audi Q7, MB GL, or if you're desperate Lincoln Navigator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700