Strobe LED..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubfreaks

Reaction score
I'm a wreck chaser so I'm looking to install flashing strobe led in my headlights and tails. Wondering if any if you guys have any experience with these and can recommend a reliable kit for an affordable price..

Was thinking of grabbing this pictured set off Amazon but wanted to get some opinions off you truck guys first.. a5ae8f12f3fe681073198d92a9ac6edd.png

Sent from my Galaxy S8+

OP
OP
dubfreaks

dubfreaks

Reaction score
I chase fires to help people who are displaced from fire damage. None of these replies answered my question tho. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I have no experience with strobes. Check with a company called priority pursuit, on fb. The owner use to be a member on here and would know exactly what is needed, especially for your body style, nbs 00-06.

medicop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would not go with strobes any longer. They draw a lot of power and require a power pack. Look for LED light heads from Whelen or Code3. They have built in power module and insert in a small 1 inch hole like the old strobes. You can also select the flash pattern with a jumper wire. Easy install and don't get hot like strobes.
Code3 version I have on my police tahoe is called Hide-A-Blast LED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts