Storm Trooper Denali pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not exactly how I would do a white one but it looks really good!

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I've decided to sell the Denali. As soon as I get to 80 posts, I'll list it here...Let me know if you guys know anyone that may be interested!

SDC11041.jpg

why u selling it man? my vote is for you to keep it:)

OP
OP
V

Vig03

Reaction score
why u selling it man? my vote is for you to keep it:)

Thanks BG! Yeah, there are a lot of things I like about it, but it all started with the cracked dash. I was kinda pissed about how GM handled it when I called them. IMO No car, especially a "luxury" or "top of the line" vehicle should have issues like in less than 3 years...Sorry for my venting!

Since I really don't need such a big car, it doesn't really make sense right now either. I've been kinda wanting something more fun to drive (maybe some weekend track days) so that's where I'm leaning now...

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, makes complete and total sense. I too agree with you on some of the quality issues with GM vehicles. If it werent for my towing a trailer, I def would be leaning in the same direction that you are. I miss my old car :(

hope you dont mind the pics.. Track potential (right around 400hp w everything I did) Was the ultimate sleeper
SNC10917.jpg
SNC10849.jpg

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, makes complete and total sense. I too agree with you on some of the quality issues with GM vehicles. If it werent for my towing a trailer, I def would be leaning in the same direction that you are. I miss my old car :(

hope you dont mind the pics.. Track potential (right around 400hp w everything I did) Was the ultimate sleeper
SNC10917.jpg
SNC10849.jpg

That was a Nice Volvo B.G. Not really sure about the interior though. But exterior looks clean.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
V

Vig03

Reaction score

Is that an S60R? I've always liked those. And the Evolve body kit. Nice ride man!

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was an 06R.... THanks man, its missed. Never drove by another one that looked like it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMC GUy

Latest posts