Steering problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blaznchevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have a 99 tahoe and today I had a problem with my steering. I was coming to a turn to park next to a car and me tahoe didn't want to turn properly. When I came out to check my tires one was straight and the other was at a slight turn maybe 1 o clock or so. But while I'm driving and I come to a turn I was fine and turned without a problem. What can it be. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
look over all suspension and steering hard parts and shake them around looking for damage or loosness. ensure tires are aired properly. if all passes then the toe adjustment is f*****. align it.

Richamos1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's possible the collar that holds the adjustment for the tie rod may have loosened allowing the inner or outer tie rod to slip out a few threads. Check the collars to see if the bolts are tight and if they are still there.