SPYDER Black Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dubfreaks

Reaction score
Need a legit spyder distributor. Can't find these anywhere or maybe I just don't know where to look.. a month ago i bought a set off carparts.com that were advertised to be SPYDER but turned out to be a junk knockoff, so stay away from that scam.

03 Tahoe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Big808Daddy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got mine from autoanything.com...got a full set (headlights, fog, 3rd brake, and taillights). They price matched all of the items from the various sites I found with lower prices. They even gave a discount off of one of the items I couldn't find a price match for. Went with the Spec-D corner light as I wanted black housing with smoke lens. I will note, the passenger rear wires are too short for the Spyder taillights I bought. I cut and extended the wires.

JMEngland88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
fairly certain that Spec-D was the brand that the headlights I bought for my BMW ended up being. I just went with the lowest decent looking headlights I could find on eBay for the sake of passing inspection, and so far they've been good. Build quality was actually pretty decent. I think I paid around 200 for the set, which if anyone else on here has a newer BMW, will know is insanely cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n