spotted this on cl if anyone needs katzkin leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you had me excited there for a second. I need a couple seat covers for my second row to protect against my dogs dirtyness. I bought some cheap ones but they don't fit all that well but they do get the job some.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
K

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man you had me excited there for a second. I need a couple seat covers for my second row to protect against my dogs dirtyness. I bought some cheap ones but they don't fit all that well but they do get the job some.

youve got a nnnbs huh? yeah sorry!

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
youve got a nnnbs huh? yeah sorry!

Yeah. I've heard good things about katzkin. Those are pretty pricey though. I wouldn't spend that much just for a cover for my dogs.

OP
OP
K

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I've heard good things about katzkin. Those are pretty pricey though. I wouldn't spend that much just for a cover for my dogs.

ive heard alot of good things too and I have cloth seats...but too much going to the beach and kids climbing in and out oh and not to mention the 65 pound english bully!

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive heard alot of good things too and I have cloth seats...but too much going to the beach and kids climbing in and out oh and not to mention the 65 pound english bully!

So I take it you live in Orlando. If we've chatted before I apologize. I'm not very good with names but I will remember that pic in your avatar next time. :)

OP
OP
K

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I take it you live in Orlando. If we've chatted before I apologize. I'm not very good with names but I will remember that pic in your avatar next time. :)

nah I live in Port St Lucie bout an hour and a have maybe little more south, just always on surrounding craigslist!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a sweet deal, to bad so sad I have escky seats and converting to black.

This is a home run thanks for sharing this. Hope someone takes advantage of this.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nah I live in Port St Lucie bout an hour and a have maybe little more south, just always on surrounding craigslist!

I grew up in Ft. Pierce. I went to Central. I still go there once a month b/c my mom lives there. Small world.