Spacer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

864tahoe

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my rim scrubbing. I have 24" with 315/30. Looking to do a 2/3 drop on it but worry bout it scrubbing the plastics. Thinking of using spacers possibly.. Any suggestions

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your gonna scrub. trim your inner fender liner. and on a side note, those are some steamrollers man. i HAD the same size, at stock height they scrubbed turning corners like crazy, and rode the crown of the road like i was a drunk. looked dope though. now i got 305/35/24. no more scrub. but by putting spacers on, your just trying to change a fixed offset. so your changing the scrub from the backside of your rim/tire to the frontside where it will now rub on the fender lip. unless you plan in pulling and rolling your fenders as well, you may want to think of a different way to go. like a narrower tire perhaps? are they new tires? maybe some of the other guys will chime in

OP
OP

864tahoe

Reaction score
Well I think I was gonna wait for them to wear down some more and go to a 305/35 tire... Then I'll do a 2/3 drop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrb1234