Sorry Tony

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My applogize to you Tony on saying how bad my truck ride with your 3/5.5 djm lowering kit. Well after my first alignment from dobbs the truck did ride bad but after taking it to another dobbs that knew what they were doing it now drives like new and i would tell anyone who wants this kit to get it in a heartbeat. The first dobbs didnt even touch the upper a arm adjustments i guess cause i had the.djm locking adjusters. My front wheels we so cambered in on the tops and when i would turn backing up it looked like my wheels were going to fall off and when id hit a bump the whole front end shock so bad. So i put the factory ones back on and the second dobbs i took it to aligned it and the front wheels are straight uo and down now and it drives straight gain. I have the djm upper and lower control arms, rear hardware kit, and front shocks, belltech rear springs and shocks. And an adj panhard bar. Also rear bumpstop totally removed.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob and thanks for posting that up!! i really try to set people up right here and now the 6 inch drop springs for the rear i worked out im testing them out on members truck. I just want to get the best parts to the community I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts