something softer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my wife has been complaining about her ride quality lately on the tahoe. It has 78k miles on it with aftermarket 20's. I have not replaced any of the OEM suspension parts. Any tips on how to make her happy and get the ride quality back?

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my wife has been complaining about her ride quality lately on the tahoe. It has 78k miles on it with aftermarket 20's. I have not replaced any of the OEM suspension parts. Any tips on how to make her happy and get the ride quality back?

I would say check the shocks before anything else ........ maybe upgrade the seats. ;)

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocks...def look at the shocks. BellTech Sports are a good shock with a soft but firm when it counts ride.

Cameron

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Do you want to go lower at all?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan