Something a little different

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say, this has me thinking about doing all my chrome in black chrome....

I'm guessing you had someone do all the red chrome? who? what did it cost, etc.

I could see doing my grill, rims, everything chrome...

:hmm:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The red in the headlights SEX, Looks great man now all it needs is a little drop =)

OP
OP
robdeniro0

robdeniro0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say, this has me thinking about doing all my chrome in black chrome....

I'm guessing you had someone do all the red chrome? who? what did it cost, etc.

Yeh black chrome pieces on that color truck would be sickkkkk. I sent new DENALI door letters, mirror caps, GMC grill emblem and the tailgate piece to a place near me called Auto Body Innovations in Md. #301-333-5703 they charged about $300 to red chrome those pieces. Some would say thats steep for the work but they had the best estimate by far in my neck of the woods.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

The red in the headlights SEX, Looks great man now all it needs is a little drop =)

Thanks Donnie actually the truck does sit on the belltech 2/4 drop maybe in the future I will be brave enough to go lower.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have to say, this has me thinking about doing all my chrome in black chrome....

I'm guessing you had someone do all the red chrome? Who? What did it cost, etc.

:stfu:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Looks good. I have to say the mirror looks a little odd but everythign else has a clean look to it. Nice to see another fellow MD'r. If your in the Baltimore county area another good place to do stuff is No Limit Inc. Get most of my work done there if I don't do it myself.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Different is a good description.......it is definitely something you don't see everyday.....not my taste but big props for all the custom ideas ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack