Someone close looking for a low mileage Ranger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

I am helping an American Legion widow sell this 2001 ranger with 77k miles and manual transmission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
My member friend that died, was a very basic kind of guy and he bought the truck from the original buyer that was a very basic kind of guy. Went shooting with both of them and they both shot revolvers. They both liked manual transmission and roll up windows. The truck has a/c and they just rolled windows down. Both liked Hank Williams senior. Both retired Army Infantry. They drove the truck from home to the American Legion. The recent owner lived 1.5 miles from the Post.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OR VietVet , I continue to see you helping out the families of service members who you meet through your American Legion affiliation. We have thanked you in the past for your service to our country, but clearly your service did not stop when you left the military. I want to call out this continuing service on your part, as it speaks volumes to your character.

Thank you for your service to our country AND for your continuing service to your fellow service folks' families. BRAVO!!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@OR VietVet , I continue to see you helping out the families of service members who you meet through your American Legion affiliation. We have thanked you in the past for your service to our country, but clearly your service did not stop when you left the military. I want to call out this continuing service on your part, as it speaks volumes to your character.

Thank you for your service to our country AND for your continuing service to your fellow service folks' families. BRAVO!!
There are plenty of people out there that will take advantage of elders, service related or not, and it flat pisses me off when they attempt to do that. I got in the automotive repair business full time because a shop tried to take advantage of my widowed mother. Over the years, I have helped many in several ways. I have even negotiated used vehicle purchases for vet families, for themselves and their college bound kids.

I sleep ok at night. Thanks for your comments.