some tire advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am about to buy some new tires

right now I have a rough country 2.5 front and .75 rear

I think i am going with a 275-60-20

is this the way to go or can I do something minor to go up in size

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Only seen 3" on these NNBS which looks like crap to me. I prefer a 1.5" BL helps hide the frame. Those tires will clear though on a level kit and cheapest largest class C tire

OP
OP
F

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only seen 3" on these NNBS which looks like crap to me. I prefer a 1.5" BL helps hide the frame. Those tires will clear though on a level kit and cheapest largest class C tire

I thought zone sold one that was 1.5 or maybe 2inchs

OP
OP
F

fatboyracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if I pushed it to a 285-60-20 would it fit at all

would adding spacers do anything

Z1500

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
01Konvict,
I've seen a lot of your posts about tire widths and what rubs. If you are going aftermarket wheels with zero offset, that will give you the best possibility of fitting taller 305's right? Any more negative or positive gives problems with width?

I have a 2.5/1.5 on my 07 and want to find the limits of how big can fit if you are willing to cut a lot. So many people say they get 33's to fit with no problems, it makes me think with a lot of cutting 35's should fit. But I haven't actually tried it yet. Ordering some zero offset wheels soon to start trying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz