Some OBS-400 Parts...Good Stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1- Temp compass mirror with small pigtail. One available. $30, plus $6 shipping.

mirror3.jpg

2- Cupholders for 95-99 center console. Replaces the cassette holder. I have 3... not perfect, but useable. $20 each plus $6 in shipping.

cup22.jpg

3- I also have a console made of wood that I pulled from a 95 Ambulance (with OBS truck chassis) It was designed for the floor shift 4wd. It is heavy, but I would like to get the $40 I paid for it, plus I am thinking the shipping is gonna be the killer. I am going to say $25 to ship it. It has removable panels, but the large one was not with it. easy to make though, or re-work it into a custom console.

ambulance1.jpg

ambulance2.jpg

4- Cold air intake I removed when I put on my Volant. I'd like $25 for it plus $12 in shipping. The air filter shown in the picture was too small for me and I replaced it with a larger one. It's included.

airintake1.jpg

5- Gauge cluster from a 99-00 Cadillac Escalade/GMC Denali. Nice shape, $80 plus $15 for shipping.

cluster13.jpg

6- 4X4 switch from a 99 Suburban. This one has the Auto 4wd and the Neutral light. $20 plus $5 in shipping.

4x4sw3.jpg

7- Dual display mirror, compass and temp at the same time, plus some of the pigtail. $45 plus $7 shipping.

mirror4.jpg

8- Ashtrays from the rear area of the 2 door Tahoe/Yukon. 2 in tan, 1 gray, 1 red. $10 each, plus $6 shipping.

trays3.jpg

9- Set of gauge needles from a 99 Denali. These are the special white ones that light up orange at night. These came from a busted cluster I came across. $20 for the set of 6, plus $3 shipping. Nice little addition to your truck.

needle3.jpg

10- AC Controller for 96-99 CK truck without rear defrost. $35 plus $6 shipping.

ac33.jpg

11- Set of cab roof marker lights, with the main section of the harness to the pillar, $35, plus $6 shipping.

mklps3.jpg

Shawn

SPLmonster13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That wooden console is ****! Probably just because I'm an EMT...haha love it.

I'll bump for you:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator