* SOLD* BlackBear AutoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbusondubs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold my tahoe yesterday and never got around to having the folks at BlackBear tune it. I have the AutoCal for sale since I won't need it. Used before me, but not by me. You would need to have BlackBear do the mapping and whatnot via their tune charge of $300. It's in new condition. Comes with a BlackBear sticker that is black as well.

$200 shipped. PP f&f or local pickup in Nashville, TN.

I don't get on here often, and am going out for the evening. First to TEXT me and then send the funds, is the new owner.

615-887-4895

Thanks!

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it work for my 07 tahoe
It should work with your Tahoe, but you can not use the tune that was loaded into the unit specifically for @shortbusondubs LTZ. You will need to contact Black Bear for a EFI Live VIN license and vehicle specific tune. I checked with them, and the current price is $325 for the tune and license.

Chetrick87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya i have a quote from them its 600. Will you go any lower? How many tunes can be stored on yours?

OP
OP
shortbusondubs

shortbusondubs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
600 from blackbear includes everything. if you went that route, you wouldn't need to buy anything from me.

sale pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.