So I got my seats to fully recline today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not my pic. i just took it off another forum, but it was the same as mine.

seat_99.jpg

as you can see, there is tons of space after that nut to recline the seat further.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
may have to try this one out... any consequences to this mod? blowing motors because it can lift my big ass up from a laydown to being up?

OP
OP
V

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
may have to try this one out... any consequences to this mod? blowing motors because it can lift my big ass up from a laydown to being up?

as it was talked about in this thread with the good pics from OmarR ;),

http://z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=2288

GM put that limit nut on there to prevent the seats from going all the way down, which would cause severe problems if there was a passenger in one during a rear end collision.

thirdie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
rear seat modifiacation

is there a way to modify or some how alter the 2nd row seats of a 2003 chevy tahoe to make it reclinable?

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a way to modify or some how alter the 2nd row seats of a 2003 chevy tahoe to make it reclinable?

I have heard that there is a kit out there that you can buy to make them recline but I cant help you with finding it. Hopefully someone else knows about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401