Silver ice metallic grill wrapped?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eskamo23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey errrbody, I'm a newb here! Just picked up my 2017 lt tahoe on saturday and love this truck! I'm looking to wrap the grill and black out the chrome trim around the windows. I would like to see if anyone has color matched the grill to the silver paint. I've seen black with black grills and white with white or black, but no silver with silver. Anyone have pics of what I'm looking for? Thanks!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new RST package has a body matched grill piece. There's a thread on the new RST package. It'll come up in the search. A few guys have posted pics of some they've seen on dealer lots and the grills are body colored. The surround on my Denali grill is color matched to my silver birch metallic paint. It was chrome stock.

Texas70

Reaction score
Hey errrbody, I'm a newb here! Just picked up my 2017 lt tahoe on saturday and love this truck! I'm looking to wrap the grill and black out the chrome trim around the windows. I would like to see if anyone has color matched the grill to the silver paint. I've seen black with black grills and white with white or black, but no silver with silver. Anyone have pics of what I'm looking for? Thanks!
fozzi58 did his
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/thre...your-15-k2xx-tahoe-yukon-today.61418/page-115

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667