What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da Hawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the forum. Bought my wife a surprise 2017 Tahoe Premier (one that she liked). Already changed the bow ties to OEM black, tinted the windows, added a console organizer, and installed illuminated door sills. Also, have ordered the Corsa Sport exhaust with black tips and vleds fog, reverse and license plate LED's. Looking forward to installing everything soon. I like to wrench my own cars and will eventually change most of the chrome to black pieces and also add an AFE CAI..

Last edited:

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RST'd my grill. Came out like crap. It passes the "10 foot test" but not the "1 foot test". Tried to do it while on the truck but it would probably be much better (and easier) with the grill off. I'll have to redo it when my Vanquish Fogs show up. Gonna need to take the bumper off then. Oh well. Was gonna do a write up on it but it came out so bad I will skip. Threw the black on the bowtie and not happy with that either (its the OCD perfectionist in me). I may redo it in silver. Haven't decided yet. I think the simulated wood grain panels on the doors need a little silver wrap on them next. AT least I don't need to jack up the truck to get the door panels off.

IMG_20170922_1332517_small.jpg

Yes that's silver and the wrap color is spot on I must say. It looks a little dull at night but otherwise its good. Avery SW900-803-M GLOSS SILVER METALLIC. Purchased a 3x5 on Amazon for $35

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
I'm looking for some OEM 22's black high gloss after market rims and exhaust borla or corsa for my 2015 Yukon Denali I just purchased. Pic's will be uploaded this weekend.
Whats a good website I can get great solid 22' OEM rims that are cheap and exhaust for my Denali?

22 inch CK156 Style Gloss Black Rims GMC Style fits Chevy Tahoe Sierra Suburban.jpg 22 inch CV73 Style Satin Black Gloss Black Wheels Fits Chevy GMC Yukon Tahoe Rims.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9