Sick suburban!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
One thing I'm surprised about is it doesn't even look lifted a ton (other than enough just to clear the tires themselves) but not like a monster truck or anything...

your right, They are not lifted much. They are converted to fit the wheels and drive train to accommodate them.

OP
OP
11secondhorse

11secondhorse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i cant see how he got so much space to "tuck" 49" tires. on the obs ive got 10" of lift, cutout fender flares, cut bumpers, and 37x13.5 mud grapplers which i tuck fine, but i couldnt tuck anything bigger than a 39 prob. then try to turn the front wheels LOL. that dudes truck is insaaane...

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the article it says he has a Duramax 6.6 engine in it and has two super low gears in which he can go as low as 20.68:1!!!

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it man. Im not going to try and act like I know everything because I do have a lot of stuff to learn still. I appreciate being made fun of though.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im just glad that you have a fox racing decal..

I get it man. Im not going to try and act like I know everything because I do have a lot of stuff to learn still. I appreciate being made fun of though.

I'm not even sure why the poking fun was done :think: I don't see anything where Raptor said anyhing wrong :think:

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
I kinda like the fox decal however ide have gone with red or gray but sick truck rap love the rims dude

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

if anyone finds the vid of this thing let me know

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 07Burb and 1999hoe.

@1999hoe- The fox decal was a christmas gift from my girl, otherwise I wouldnt have it at all. Those rims took me a damn long time to pick out. Haha. And I cant seem to find a video on it either :( Anyone?

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that thing street legal? and if not i wanna see the friggin machine they use to transport that bitchin truck haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15