Shout out to Derek (Yates)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend I met up with Derek to solidify a deal for his Kelderman Air System and esky reps. He put up with alot of questions on my part throughout the week, but she's officially bagged. I still have a few bugs to work out, maybe take a better route with the front air lines and some of the wiring.

I do want to say the air system is awesome. Quality gear, awesome thought on mounting hardware and location and ECU control are top notch.

I'll get a few shots this week after I get her all cleaned up, but here's a cell phone pic for now in it's completed state.

Burb.jpg

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks better then it did on my truck. I am still here to answer any questions on it.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I hadn't forgot to give him some of the parts it would have went a lot smoother :crazy:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's freakin' gorgeous!

Bulky side moldings need go bye bye tho ... it'll look sick with the esky side molding strip or no molding at all.

OP
OP
E

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, Derek's telling the Troof -

Seriously, the install is straight forward. It's not a bad job at all. Hardest part is probably the top bolts for each of the bags, mainly due to lack of space. There was a couple hang ups because a few things were forgotten. I worked around the wait by getting the compressors and tanks mounted and pulling wiring this way I was not down the vehicle. Then when the last few items arrived it was just mechanical.

Derek, don't forgot I'm going to need that old harness - There is no pin in the slot for the purge valve on the new harness you gave me. Did you ask why they would be different? Seems strange.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

That's freakin' gorgeous!

Bulky side moldings need go bye bye tho ... it'll look sick with the esky side molding strip or no molding at all.

I'm probably going to leave them. I was going to run a black wheel, but with all the chrome accents in the handles, mouldings and trim locations - the chrome esky's tie it all together. They honestly don't bother me at all and I'm norally all about removal.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Derek, don't forgot I'm going to need that old harness - There is no pin in the slot for the purge valve on the new harness you gave me. Did you ask why they would be different? Seems strange.

Shipped out Friday, I will email you the tracking number. The harness I sent you is for a system without an air dryer (not sure why they gave me that harness).

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All your vehicles are nicely done and this one is no different...Looks really GooD ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that is slick!!!! :drool: It doesn't get much better than that!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401