Should I buy a '15 LTZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackopsiisuks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Its your money and your payment. If you can pay the longivity of the loan in good faith and its what you want, go for it. Be sure to check the car fax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010WhiteHoe

Reaction score
Just joking, some kid coming here making an insane amount of money and wanting to buy a used suburban because his mom drives one. Could be fishy.
I thought it made good conversation, but I guess you could be right. Kinda like someone with an Indonesian accent called me from the IRS suggesting I owed them $1,500. I asked are you from the Internal Revenue Service and (Matt) kept saying IRS. He stated the local authorities would come to my house if I didn't send a money order in that sum to him at the IRS. I strung him along for about 1.5 hours and then I said I worked for the Attorney General. Matt hung up. My point is everyone has a ruse.

Mr. WhiteHoe2010 Over and out!

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would I sit and waste my time typing this to troll people?
It was a joke, the thread grew stale of financial advice.

Why does anyone trolling sit and waste their time to troll people? Lol

FWIW I don’t think you’re a troll. Just having some fun.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did 12% down, 48mo at 0.9%

I personally don’t believe in putting any down. If something were to happen the next day you just lost your money. Let GAP insurance take care of it. Unless you absolutely need the money down because of bad credit and poor interest rates. That’s the first of many variables, though. It just depends what you feel works for you. Getting a car isn’t hard at all as long as you look like a stable human on the loan app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700