shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 07 tahoe without autoride and about 70,000 miles on it and my ride has gotten really rough lately. I figure i need new shocks and was wondering what you would suggest for the best ride? Is it possible to get an autoride-like ride with just new shocks or what would need to be done. Not looking to break the bank either. As of now im looking into just getting the oem replacement shocks from gm. thanks for the help.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn bro I was giving my OEM shocks away for free. I put a post in the for sale section and no one replied so I just tossed them :sad72:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
OEMs would just be a waste of shipping money, get some Belltechs.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Well if your not dropped, and don't plan on getting a drop, get some Bilstein HD shocks all around. Runs $320.

OP
OP
L

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any way to get the ride similar in quality to autoride? or is it just not really possible. ill look into the billstein HDs. will they not be good enough if i eventually get a drop though?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasahigh303