Shocks too soft

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T3chn06789

Reaction score
Can someone recommend me some good shocks ?
I recently bought 2 Gabriel ultra (white) and there just to soft I fell my truck still bounce a bit :emotions133:

Harlech

I am a robot.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go with the Rancho 9000's, I did the light truck rated shocks on my 2 door a few months ago and it felt like a waste of cash. It helped the ride quite a bit compared to the old stockers (I assume they were stocks, the Z71 had the billsteins right?) but it is still so soft compared to the last 5 Trucks I had so now I am wishing I would spent the extra $200 for the adjustables.

ryanm1987

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put kyb mono max on the front of my 97 Tahoe got them at rock auto for like $52 a piece, compared to the parts store that wanted $100+ a piece, they are pretty stiff, but ride smooth at highway speeds, and way way less body roll, I don't tow and that's what they are is heavy duty /towing shocks, I just wanted something good I don't think my torsion bars are cranked but I got all new front end parts and the shocks but over big bumps it rides hard like a truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffeeguy