Service Suspension System.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sesco4

Reaction score
Quick question about Service Suspension System on display. Today i went out and jumped in the Yukon and when I started it up I had the Service Suspension System on my display. It's been setting for two days with no issues at all before it was parked. Where do I need to start looking to find the issue. I hooked my Autocal up to check for DTC's and got nothing.

On a side note I installed a Lockpick Freedom in Motion before i tried to start it. After seeing the message on the display I unhooked the Lockpick and still have the message.

Thanks in advance for the help.

OP
OP
S

Sesco4

Reaction score
Could extreme cold temps have anything to do with it. Here in Virginia its been below freezing for the past few days.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could extreme cold temps have anything to do with it. Here in Virginia its been below freezing for the past few days.

Nope. Was -10* and -35* with wind chill this morning and she started slowly but no warning messages. Its been around 0-10 degrees for the last week and no issues. That dead battery probably triggered it if you had no issues prior.

OP
OP
S

Sesco4

Reaction score
Took it in to the dealer and was told the compressor was bad. Was told it would be 485.00 out the door. How hard are these to replace and what is the best option for a replacement compressor?

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy just buy the complete setup it like 2 bolts and hit it upwards to get it off it hooks and unplug the harness and just as easy putting it back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
02YUKaczON100k24