Service Front Camera and HUD Malfunctioning !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi Guys, did anyone experienced an issue with their Heads Up Display and front camera for FCA & LDW on the 2015+ Denali, Esky GM ... I haven't had any issues with it until this morning. i can only see a square full of lines across without any digits or anything else that can be seen.

The second issue week ago after the vehicle been parked not driven for 3 days noticed this message on the DIC "service front camera " which is used for lane departure warning system and front crash alert.

Turned off the vehicle and restarted it and no change ! sounds like i need a trip to the Dealer ....wondering if anyone experienced any of these symptoms out there. IMG_5478.jpgIMG_8141.jpg

OP
OP
michiganlebnani
Reaction score
ok guys here is the update just in case anyone run into the same issue later on.... Took the Denali XL to the dealership yesterday to have it diagnosed and they informed this morning that for the camera it's a bad circuit so basically dead ... same issue with the heads up display the display itself has gone bad and so will need to be replaced. So all together with labor and parts i'm looking at a ~ $1700.00 bill to pay at the stealer !!!

Nice job GM for a 5 yrs old vehicle these costly parts are going bad already....ever heard of the term RELIABILITY. I guess plenty of reasons why people are turning more toward Toyota and Honda.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the part numbers off the diagnostic report and do a Google search, also check ebay. Should be able to save some money on parts, free shipping and no tax. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove