Service Air Ride. Options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pull battery
pull rtd fuse
hook battery back up in a few
and keep rolling.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced my rear shocks and compressor last year with a package deal from Arnott via ebay...I believe it ran me around $550. Did the work myself. Not too hard but a little time consuming...the upper shock bolts were a pain to see but the compressor took the longest. The 3 bolts that hold the compressor on will break off---no biggie-just drill them out and use a tad bigger self-tapping screw. Also have a vise and big set of adjustable pliers to separate the drier-you get a dryer rebuild kit with the new compressor.

I replaced mine because my compressor was kicking on every 15-20 mins and was loud AF...with the new components-she kicks on at startup and that's it...unless I hook up a trailer or boat.....

Lots of threads with pics and how to's....

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resale value?
I didnt know these things had any resale value. People buy them dirt cheap spend a few $$$ and have a nice ride. But resale value? I dont think that is even a consideration with people who own them.

musicman

Reaction score
I posted my full rear and compressor change in the tech section. It was easy with the Aarnott parts and I'm not a major wrench turner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts