Sea foam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1998 Tahoe 5.7 Sea Foam FYI -

You can use Sea Foam as often as you would like because Sea Foam is a petroleum blend with no harsh chemicals.However on that application, a 98 Tahoe with the vortec 5.7 engine with CPI ,the vacuum source on that engine only feeds the back two cylinders.So the other 6 cylinders get no benefit by inducing Sea Foam into a vacuum line.On that engine we recommend only using Sea Foam in the fuel @ 1 oz per gallon.You will get the same benefit to all cylinders using Sea Foam in the fuel and will clean the injectors also when using in the fuel as you drive.
Jim Davis
Sea Foam Sales Co.
Technical Service Manager
ASE Certified Auto Technician

This is pretty impressive if he is who he says he is........nice of him to drop by and give his info.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i have used the shit out of this product in every way possible with nothing but great results. In my hoe I ran one full can through the gas tank, then poured around half of another bottle into the vacuum line and put the remaining into the crank case a week or so before an oil change.

Truck idled much better afterwords.

Did this exact same treatment to my girlfriends 07 denali and her truck responded even better! that thing idled like SHIT when we bought it used... the seafoam cleared it up really good.

I think everyone should do this every 10k or 15k