Save my Chev Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobsobs98

Reaction score
Hey Ron saw your post on craigslist, sorry to see such a nice truck end up like that. I know you're not looking to part it out but if you have a hard time selling it as a whole let me know I'll be the first to come take some parts off that beauty. Would love to pick it up and part it out myself but dont have the 2500 to spare at the moment Good luck with everything keep me updated.

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Hey Ron saw your post on craigslist, sorry to see such a nice truck end up like that. I know you're not looking to part it out but if you have a hard time selling it as a whole let me know I'll be the first to come take some parts off that beauty. Would love to pick it up and part it out myself but dont have the 2500 to spare at the moment Good luck with everything keep me updated.

Thanks Frank... I reduced the price to 2k even.

LI BeachHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, hope you are making good progress on your recovery. I also hope all is going ok with making ends meet. I just read your other thread about the wreck, also recognized your truck from Craigslist. I've been cruising the list lately, and just joined up here, as I am looking to get back into a Tahoe. Aside from the wreck, I myself am going through similar issues. Been stuck in a dead-end job that's been working me to death, I've been sending out resumes every chance I get... a few interviews, but still nothing. 3 weeks ago was rushed to BMH with symptoms of a stroke, turned out to be a really bad case of Bell's Palsy, which has now caused several other very painful issues. Wouldn't you know it, 2 days out of the hospital I get a call from a great place that I interviewed with, they wanted me to start in 2 weeks or asap, explained my current health issues and that I wasn't sure I'd be able to start that soon, as all my Doc's say I'll be out anywhere between a few weeks and a few months depending on progress, to which they apologized and rescinded the offer. Sucks, but health is more important than anything.

Sorry for the long post, but just wanted you to know, some of us are presented with great challenges in our lives, and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Sucks about your truck, but it is replaceable, you sir, are not.

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Thanx Dan... sorry to hear about your recent health condition. Glad they were able to diagnose it, I hope you have a speedy recovery. As far as jobs... yea it suck's out there (especially here on LI), but if you got one good offer there's the chance another will come along.
My healing is moderate but steady.... I already want my doctor to release me to full duty so I can get a job, but he's reluctant... crazy shit is...he's afraid I'll sue him if I get hurt @ a job because he released me before I was fully healed. I've been footing the bills for the past two months out of the money I got from the truck being totaled out(which was peanuts), and will be using up the rest of my cash for the month coming up. Damn I need to get back to work, but I'm between a rock and a hard place on this one.
All I can do is keep my fingers crossed, and pray a gold meteorite lands in my back yard. Worse comes to worse... it's Summertime here, and I'll just camp out at the beach till my snail of a lawyer settles out for bodily injuries.
Thanx again... and good luck dude.

OP
OP
LI99HOE

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Well if a Moderator reads this, this thread can be closed. The truck sold today.... so there's no saving it.
Thanks for all the help, and support guys :Handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts