Sagging door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAWVORTEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sagging door. My drivers side door is sagging just from age and use i guess. Does anyone know where to get the sleeve to put over the pins in the door to fill the gap it's made? idk what it'd be called. thanks,

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can get pin and bushing replacement kits for the repair at the parts store. If you have never done the repair you better let someone do it that knows how. It is not for the faint of heart.

Reaction score
DAMN raiderron where did you get so smart, you never stop to seize to amaze me, if I ever decide to grow I want to be just like you.. : ).. lol. Might want to replace the door latch as well, it gets excessive wear from hitting the stricker at improper angles

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yep and if bushing rub through is bad enough then the hinge may be needed from the pin rubbing through bushing and then grinding in to the hinge body. I have done a few of these pin kits and I can tell you this, you have to hold your tongue just right when you do the work. Also, have a few curse words at the ready because I guarantee you that you will use them.

:sunot:

ElGuapo, roaming the forums I see. I am at work and doing it, too. Loving it.

:)

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did both of my doors and the driver's door is much better. The passenger isn't though. My wife is going to have to live with it.

2000tahoeZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't buy the dorman parts house kind. They don't fit. They're made oversize and you'll have to open up the holes in your hinges for them. Go to the dealership and order them, you'll be better off. Buy the 12 dollar spring tool, it really works well with a rachet wrench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10