roundsy’s 2018 sierra all terrain ccsb slt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
roundsy

roundsy

Reaction score
Got bored so back to chrome 22s and terra g2s
05da5dffbcec67c63fb3796e25f754a4.jpg

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really love your truck, except for one thing.... The tinted windshield... Come on man, you have to be able to see through it at night or in dark areas. Think of other people's safety, ya know?

OP
OP
roundsy

roundsy

Reaction score
I really love your truck, except for one thing.... The tinted windshield... Come on man, you have to be able to see through it at night or in dark areas. Think of other people's safety, ya know?
Have you ever driven with tint around 50%? I think it’s 54% on the full shield to be exact (minus the brow). Maybe you read that in the thread details above or maybe you just assumed it was darker and that’s where your concern comes from? With the premium plus LED headlights and the minor tint, I can 100% say there are no lighting and safety concerns to myself and/or other drivers on the road. If it was done in 5% or 15% I could understand your view point but it’s not applicable at 50%.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Have you ever driven with tint around 50%? I think it’s 54% on the full shield to be exact (minus the brow). Maybe you read that in the thread details above or maybe you just assumed it was darker and that’s where your concern comes from? With the premium plus LED headlights and the minor tint, I can 100% say there are no lighting and safety concerns to myself and/or other drivers on the road. If it was done in 5% or 15% I could understand your view point but it’s not applicable at 50%.
Yep, I’m looking at getting 50% on the the windshield myself. With my fully retrofit headlights and fog lights I’ll still be able to see more than a stock vehicle with no tint at all.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was kinda judging from the picture, it appears really dark. I've driven several customer vehicles with windshield tint and it's not for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269