Roll Pans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
I have a grinder I'll use that and smack it with a hatchet a few times...it's pretty close,shouldn't take too much. It will look better forsure! picture.jpg

Last edited:

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
picture.jpg well here it is the " finished " product. the Denali body kit is about 2" lower than the rollpan.might have to find a piece of plastic or metal to make it flush..i like it better than the bumper but not quite as slick as i was hoping for..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i was thinking that the denali kit was going to do that, like i said in the previous thread. but its alrite. it looks good. willing to sacrifice the kit to make it look better or no??

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
This is a perfect time to say TEST FIT before you go out and get it painted and make all sorts of plans. if i would have test fit i would have known that the rollpan was just a bit too long and had to be ground off leaving exposed metal..i have touch up paint,and i also would have gotten a 2" strip welded to the bottom..and i would be happier with the outcome..instead of just so-so.but lesson learned.(don't be lazy)

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
hey i have mine done, finally.... (product of not being able to drive)

here are some pics (still only in primer) but its a total bolt on

09032009.jpg
09032009002.jpg
09032009001.jpg

KAKALAK

Reaction score
looking good. I just bought a steel own from modshop from ebay and am not happy with the fitment :(

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
steel pans ftw oh because the lil light they give you sucks I make these using the housing for em
Led tag light for roll pan
aee78324-c498-4a3d.jpg
aee78324-c4ac-fde8.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12