ROLL PANS?? need help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmapa818

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey there, i have a 99 2 door 4x4 tahoe. its all stock for now but soon to be dropped 2/2 with 26" rims but i was looking into installing a roll pan on it. theres a guy here that sells fiberglass roll pans for $60 and steel roll pans for $100 i think its a hell of a deal and want to jump on it right away because theyre going quick but he says they fit 88-98 silverados or sierras. i as thinking they have the same body style so they might fit but i wasnt to sure and i didnt want to buy them without making sure they would fit. the guy said that there might be a difference because the trucks have a back door that drops and the tahoe has barn doors but would these roll pans fit on the tahoe? or is there somewhere else i can possibly find some cheap roll pans for sale that are actually made for a tahoe??

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that is a good deal. I wish I could help you but I don't know if that would fit or not.

OP
OP
E

elmapa818

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yea i know he still has 5 of them left and theyre going quick he had 20 of them and hes gone down to 5 in 4 days but if anybody knows if theyll fit or if they want to buy one ill be more than happy to get you guys a couple and ship them out. but does anybody have an idea if they fit??

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some tahoes have barn doors, others have the hatch. i dont know what it depends on but they changed it around a few times. you should look into the sierra body and bumper size before buying anything

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hatch or barn door doesnt make a difference....the huge thing to look for in roll pans is fitment. although it might "fit" it might fit like shit. grant customs, sir michaels are your best bet. anything else is questionable as far as fitment and mounting.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i bought mine 2 yrs ago for 90 bucks for a steel one. i say go steel and weld that ***** in. Fiberglass is cool because it doesnt rust.. You can always make steel fit, mine needed some trimming but shit id rather trim then to weld in a 1/4 gap.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought mine 2 yrs ago for 90 bucks for a steel one. i say go steel and weld that ***** in. Fiberglass is cool because it doesnt rust.. You can always make steel fit, mine needed some trimming but shit id rather trim then to weld in a 1/4 gap.

i agree, def steel, weld in or bolt is up to the owner i guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12