Rob's NBS Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PR RAY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@blurred Hey when you took off the side steps (Neff bars) i also noticed you removed the plastic rocker molding did it leave holes in your Fender Flares? and was it hard to remove the side steps mounting bracket? Thanks

thanks @05Single

OP
OP
RobbieX210X

RobbieX210X

Don't Hate! V Eight!
Reaction score
The Tow\Haul mode button hasn't worked in years. All of a sudden it started to go on by itself so you would have to tilt the steering column or shift from park to drive a few times to turn it off. I found that the wire has been severed from the shift stick so that might explain the button not working. I figured the other half of the wire was touching something to trigger Tow/Haul mode.

I decided to trace the wire and to my surprise I found the connection fairly easy and decided to just unplug it. You can see the wire sticking from the shift stick so I believe I unplugged the right wire. I don't tow with this truck so I don't need to spend any money to fix it. I found some small write ups on fixing this so maybe in the future I will fix this. :hands:

This took a total of 5 minutes.

IMG_0018_zpsbfdh8szu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mich2024

Latest posts