Road Trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started our road trip from Southern California to fort Cambell Kentucky. 740 miles today resting in El Paso Texas. Logged 19.8 MPG and that's doing 85 mph. Thanks to the black bear tune.

View attachment 77438

View attachment 77439

View attachment 77440

These rigs are great out on the road where they can stretch their legs. Have you let it "Eat the Road" on the top end with the "Black Bear" yet? My Diablo let me see 137 before physics and aerodynamics took over !! LOL !!

Amazing economy for a vehicle that size and that comfortable...enjoy the trip.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the new Ride.
My first long trip in a long time will be in July. 2 weeks off... So we are just heading South. Virgina Beach, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Miami and Key West will be the icing on the cake.
I been wanting to do the Key West trip again(True Lies Scene)

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Key West will be the icing on the cake.
I been wanting to do the Key West trip again(True Lies Scene)

Heading to Key West this weekend..Just made reservations at the Doubletree on Roosevelt Blvd..Was planning to stay at the Southernmost downtown but 600 bucks a night is ridiculous..I love Key West!!!!!

Plan on 2 or 3 trips to NYC plus possible trips to Canada,Memphis [Graceland] and New Orleans..Possibly more..I love the road.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wifey is not to crazy about it but seems we got the time with no rushing. She cave in... lol
that Canada drive is nice too. Those mountain highways are nice.
Sweet spots!

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heading to Key West this weekend..Just made reservations at the Doubletree on Roosevelt Blvd..Was planning to stay at the Southernmost downtown but 600 bucks a night is ridiculous..I love Key West!!!!!

Plan on 2 or 3 trips to NYC plus possible trips to Canada,Memphis [Graceland] and New Orleans..Possibly more..I love the road.

Headed to Key West next week for a job interview. Like Jimmy sings..."Changes in Latitude...Changes in Attitude".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz