Rivet fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mondo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find rivet style fender flares.

I don't want actual rivet flares, just want a quick simple install with the rivet look. As in the attached photo.

Attachments

• ScreenShot2014-07-03at112304AM.jpg
    ScreenShot2014-07-03at112304AM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 52

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Bushwacker doesn't list those being made for the Yukon XL and Surburbans but I think that Denali has them from a truck body. Compare the body lines of a 1500 truck to the XL body. I know you have to remove the stock body moldings on the rear.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be curious if the Avalanche rear flare would fit.

The front from a sierra would be fine as they use the same fender, I wonder if the rear of a avalanche stems from a burb or XL

OP
OP
Mondo

Mondo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bushwacker doesn't list those being made for the Yukon XL and Surburbans but I think that Denali has them from a truck body. Compare the body lines of a 1500 truck to the XL body. I know you have to remove the stock body moldings on the rear.

The very small rear molding behind the rear wheel is the only one id have to remove but instead i plan on simply moving it a few inches to clear the flares but keep the look.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

So pretty much I have to either rig one from/for other trucks to work. Their is none made for the XL specifically.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I prefer the side and rear moldings off with this style off flare. I have seen a regular Yukon with Tahoe flares cut to fit the moldings. It looked ok but still think its too busy on the sides for all of it. Yes you will have to evaluate if the Avalanche or 1500 body is closer to the lines of the Yukon XL. I would expect the Avalanche would be closer if not the same. It's easy to fit them as its only plastic shaving and some rubber trim moldings.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Saw that Lund and Smittybuilt are that rivet style fender flares. Do some research on those brands to see if they make one for a surburban.

OP
OP
Mondo

Mondo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that Lund and Smittybuilt are that rivet style fender flares. Do some research on those brands to see if they make one for a surburban.

Thank you my friend smittybilt has the M1 Flares that are exactly what im looking for.

http://www.smittybilt.com/m1flares#prettyPhoto

Perfect for when I get my 2" Wheel spacers.

Scratch that they dont make for my year or any for gmc for that. And only 07+ chevy so the search continues

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076